Medicine and Surgery Degree CourseHumanitas University
Medicine and Surgery Degree Course
Humanitas University Medicine degree course, conducted entirely in English, offers each year 130 places, 80 for Eu students and 50 for No-Eu. At the moment the 40% of our students come from abroad.
In addition to the course of Medicine there is also a degree course in Nursing and one in Physiotherapy, both held in Italian.
Lessons are conducted in the new Campus, designed according to the most modern standards in terms of technology and environmental comfort to promote opportunities for meetings and exchanges between teachers, researchers and students from all over the world.
One of the key asset of the Campus is the Simulation Centre: a high-tech space, among the largest in Europe, available to students, postgraduates and health professionals, who can be trained on the basis of different levels of specialization and complexity.
On September 2018, Humanitas University opened the brand new Student House just inside the Campus area.
Så ansöker du
The course is taught entirely in English. Admission procedure open on the website here.
Humanitas University yearly offers a number of merit based scholarships for both European and non-European students.
For the 2018 entry,10 scholarships are available for non-EU students:
- 5 scholarships worth 10,000 € per year each;
- 5 scholarships worth 7,000 € per year each
For the 2018 entry,7 scholarships are available for EU students:
- 1 scholarship worth 10,000 € per year reserved to participants of the 2018 Humanitas University Preparation Week programs.
- 3 Humanitas University Scholarships worth 7,000 € per year each;
- 1 scholarship worth 7,000 € per year in honour of Elisa Geatti;
- 1 scholarship worth 10,000 € per year reserved to High School Students entitled of the award “Premio Alfieri del lavoro”;
- 1 scholarship worth 10,000 € per year reserved to High School Students who participated in the Natural Science Olympics (Olimpiadi delle Scienze Naturali).
Contact the school for more information about scholarships.
CSN - loans and grants
Humanitas University is listed and recognized by CSN in Sweden. This means you are able to access funding from CSN to cover your costs of studying abroad.
Italian tradition combined with innovative methods
Humanitas University is an international University dedicated to Life Sciences based in Milan, Italy. Closely integrated with the world class Hospital and Research Centre, Humanitas University’s mission is to train globally minded healthcare professionals through state-of-the-art interactive teaching methods and...
Hitta till utbildaren
För att få mer information om Medicine and Surgery Degree Course via mejl, fyll i följande uppgifter: