Do you want to be part of a master’s program that is situated in a vibrant multidisciplinary academic environment and has the following unique qualities?
Exciting and innovative courses that:
- Address a broad range of topics within the field of European studies, including political, historical, ideational, cultural, economic and social aspects of contemporary Europe
- Prepare students for a work-life within public and private organizations, within the cultural sector, as well as for PhD-education. Watch this short YouTube film to learn more about our alumni
- Offer highly developed methods-training and the choice of four different method’s specializations
- Collaborates with renowned international partners such as the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the United States, Fudan University in Shanghai, Charles University in Prague, Sciences Po in Paris, and Konstanz University in Germany
- Promotes your international career by offering double degrees through studying at two universities in two countries
Internship and a relevant working life:
- Paves the way to exciting job opportunities, through internships and collaborations with working life
- Provides direct access to a relevant job-market through our Business Council REGU
- And access to the European expert analysts enrolled in our Executive Master of European Studies
- Add to your studies, socially as well as intellectually, by participating in the exciting extracurricular activities such as within the student-led lunch-lecture organization Brännpunkt Europa
For your application to be considered, you need to meet the formal requirements (see below) as well as submit a CV and a Statement of intent. Please use the Statement of Intent form that you can find at our Entrance Requirements and Selection page.
The first year of the program is completed at Konstanz University and the second year at University of Gothenburg. Detailed information is found at: http://pol.gu.se/english/education/master-programmes/double-degree-options/konstanz-university
Courses included in the Konstanz Double Degree:
Term 1: Research Design I (9 credits) AND Basic Seminar – International Relations and European Integration (7 credits) AND Basic seminar – Comparative Politics and Policy Analysis OR International Administration and Conflict Management (7 credits) AND International Relations and European Integration (7 credits).
Term 2: Research Design II (9 credits) AND International Relations and European Integration (7 credits) AND International Relations (7 credits) AND European Integration (7 credits).
Term 3: Social Europe OR European Environment OR Europe in the World (15 credits) AND European Integration: Current Research and Theory (5 credits) AND Integrating European Markets (10 credits).
Term 4: Master’s Thesis (30 credits).
You can apply to all four tracks of our Master’s Programme in European Studies:
- The Social Science Track
- The Humanities Track
- The Double Degree Track with Konstanz University in Germany
- The Double Degree Track with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the United States
Så ansöker du
Examen & Intyg
Göteborgs universitet möter samhällets utmaningar med mångsidig kunskap. 37 000 studenter och 6 000 medarbetare gör universitetet till en stor och inspirerande arbetsplats, flödande av kunskap och idéer. Öppenheten är ett signum som genomsyrar verksamheten. Universitetet tar plats i debatten...
Hitta till utbildaren
Du kanske också är intresserad av:
Avancerad nivå (Magister- och Masterexamen)
Flera orter (4)