Bachelor of Business Administration - Digital MarketingGeneva Business School
Bachelor of Business Administration - Digital Marketing
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing provides students with profound knowledge of new and diverse strategies, emerging technologies, innovative & progressive marketing tools and effective communication skills necessary to effectively market business through digital media networks, providing a comprehensive view of digital environment: e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, and more.
This program provides students with knowledge of new & diverse marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks.
It provides a comprehensive view of e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, applied Digital Marketing Strategies and a variety of new tools for digital marketing. The program enables the students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
Who is the Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing suitable for?
This Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing is designed to perfect skills in the creation and marketing of businesses using new and emerging platforms and tools. The course not only provides students with the technical abilities required to use the tools and platforms but also equips them to learn how to create dynamic digital marketing strategies for companies today.
Graduates will be able to make significant contributions from day one on the job and will understand the use, and potential impact of, digital communication in brand development. They will also have learned how to create immersive experiences for customers to increase brand awareness and sales growth.
With a bachelor in Digital Marketing, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Så ansöker du
Students, interested to join GBS bachelor degrees, must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts and academic certificates obtained
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the GBS community?
- Photocopy of valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
Admission Criteria for Credit-Transfer Students - Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to GBS may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the registrar who reviews the application. Only courses deemed relevant to the GBS programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Department final decision.
- Once the student has been officially enrolled at GBS, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Examen & Intyg
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration with a Major in Digital Marketing.
Application Fee:€150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee:€ 1,900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester:€ 5,730 (Total 3-year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Geneva Business School
Welcome to GBS! Geneva Business School (GBS) here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona. Our...
Hitta till utbildaren
För att få mer information om Bachelor of Business Administration - Digital Marketing via mejl, fyll i följande uppgifter: