Get the experience you need to start working as a 3D artist in the game industry
Whether it is character art, environment art, effects, UI or animation that you are most interested in doing for games, this is the program that will get you into the industry with credibility through hands-on development experience.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR START SEPTMEMBER 10th, 2018
Application period Jan 15th – May 1st, 2018
The eleventh instalment of Futuregames’ vocational 3D Program
- Start working right after the education
- Located in Stockholm, SoFo
- Government funded with financial support from CSN
- 2 years (4 terms) starting 10th of September 2018
- LIA (internship) 30 weeks
Be part of the reputed Futuregames legacy, join us at the SoFo-campus in House of Change;
Develop a core competence in game development by having teachers from leading game companies teaching you the tricks of the trade. You will get access to our creative environment, including computers and relevant development software. You will be growing and building your skills together with 240 highly talented classmates and senior game developers. Take part in intense game projects together with parallel Futuregames programs (Programming, 3D Graphics and 2D Graphics) simulating professional game projects in order to reflect what you will be doing in the game industry and prepare you for a hardworking and creative career.
This education is implemented in direct cooperation with the game industry and Futuregames board of education includes:
King, Avalanche Studios, Dice, Fatshark, Paradox interactive, Starbreeze, Glorious Games, Uprise, Really Interactive.
Many more supports this vocational program and about 20-30 game studios are involved in the Futuregames education every year.
Our overall vision for this education
- To create pragmatic developers with a balanced and wide perspective on the entire development process.
- To create developers with strong cooperative skills, who are used of working in teams.
- To create developers with a very hands-on and pro-active approach. Strong practical focus throughout the education. All courses are to result in a practical exercise. Learning by doing.
The program has been designed in close collaboration with representatives from the games industry and was designed to fit the industry´s demands and requirements. The program is 90 weeks in length, spanning a two year, and the next start is in September 2016.
Aims to train people for following specializations
- Level designer
- Gameplay designer
- Speltestare / Quality Assuarance
After the education the students will be able to
- Design and analyse game experiences.
- Design and build levels.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Unity and the latest Unreal Engine.
- Demonstrate strong gameplay scripting skills (C# and visual scripting)
- Work client and customer focused.
- Demonstrate strong team and communication skills.
- Design experiences for PC games.
- Design for Mobil games
- Design in a data driven way.
- Understand the entire production and distribution process of games.
The education is funded by Myndigheten för Yrkeshögskola (MYH) and is approved for financial support via CSN.
Changemaker Educations och Futuregames
Changemaker Educations och Futuregames erbjuder YH-utbildningar inom webbutveckling, spelutveckling, projektledning och e-handel. Vi har lång erfarenhet av att framgångsrikt bedriva yrkesutbildningar och spjutspetsutbildningar, både i Sverige och utomlands. Välkommen att mejla, ringa eller besöka oss på Södermalm (Åsögatan117);Anna Möller 0708-369100. Över 90 procent av våra examinerade...
För att få mer information om Futuregames 3D-Grafik via mejl, fyll i följande uppgifter: